Thursday, July 26, 2007

Educational Technology Web Site

I have entered the 21st century--I now have created not only a blog but a web site. Okay, I was required to do this for my Educational Technology class, but it turned out to be a lot more fun than I anticipated. The web site is all about my Educational Technology class and the projects I worked on--Photoshop, PowerPoint, Visual Essay, etc. You can follow a link to view my visual essay, The Making of a Cheerleader, if you're feeling like a quiz, follow the link to my PowerPoint and take a 10 question non-linear interactive study quiz on Romeo & Juliet, or listen to my Podcast of a sonnet by Edna St. Vincent Millay. If anyone wonders where I've been and what I've been doing for the month of July 2007, this web site should answer that question. Follow the link below to visit the site. I hope you enjoy it!
http://www.students.fairfield.edu/s_ebroderick/

No comments: